Friday, March 30, 2018

North Georgia Mountains Adventure

I have been looking forward to this weekend. Not only do we get to spend the weekend in the Blue Ridge Mountains in a fabulous secluded cabin (near Blue Ridge, GA), but we also get to see our daughter, Bianca, who lives in Atlanta!  The scenery was amazing, the weather was beautiful, and the weekend was absolute perfection!

While out on one of our rides, we stumbled upon this plane that was strategically hanging among trees (thanks to wires).  As Bianca noted, the picture does not do it justice, but I still had to share!  It appears to be an old (possibly) war plane.  Interestingly, the following saying has been painted on it:  Make Love Not War.  While I have no idea why this was chosen to be "yard art" I do find it fascinating and certainly wish I knew the story behind this plane...as I am quite sure there is a story!  

No comments: